Due to our increased recruiting efforts in the Tucson, AZ area, you may have received a flyer about our current job opportunities. Please see below for instructions on how to apply!
Current Job Openings
Allied Government Solutions is accepting qualified applicant submissions for anticipated openings at our various contracted locations for Passport Support Associates (PSA) and Bookprint Personalization Associates (BPA).
If you wish to apply, please choose the appropriate location to submit your resume for consideration:
BPA – Arkansas Passport Center, Hot Springs, AR
PSA – Boston Passport Agency, Boston, MA
PSA – Washington Passport Agency, Washington, DC
PSA – Charleston Passport Center, Charleston, SC
BPA – Tucson Passport Center, Tucson, AZ
PSA – Western Passport Center, Tucson, AZ
PSA – National Passport Center, Portsmouth, NH
· Outstanding customer service skills
· US Citizenship
· Ability to pass DOS required credit check
· High School Degree or GED equivalent
· Good computer/data entry skills (minimum of 2 years office experience)
· Ability to perform at a high level in a goal-oriented environment
· Capable of doing repetitive tasks such as lifting, sitting, standing, reaching, twisting, filing and reading
· Ability to lift and carry 35 pounds
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to apply principles, policies and strategies in document control and sequencing
· Experience in a document/processing setting preferred
*********There are no fees or obligations related to the job application process*************
**Please note that all applications will be saved in our system for 6 months. Due to the large number of applications coming through our system, we are not able to contact every applicant. We apologize for the inconvenience, and please don’t hesitate to re-apply should we repost this ad in the future.